Sunday 4 December 2011

Website Ideas

With both the music video and the film trailer, one of the ancillary tasks is to make a website homepage. I have made several websites for various things in the past that I will upload and consider aspects of them to use for my real one.

I'm yet to purchase web-design software for my new laptop (I have one for my old laptop but its fairly out-of-date) so I've been trialling a few ideas on a free online flash website generator. Unfortunately I can't link it to here, as I'd have to upload it as it is (I want to work on it some more first) so I'm going to post some screenshots of it. Annoyingly, the whole page wouldn't fit in the screen, as the generator isn't affected by the percentage you view the browser in, so it's mostly in sections:









This is the idea I first had when I thought of this; to have a main image slideshow with the links below which using flash, would replace the images into a seamless website. However, I'm not sure basic web packages will include such features, so unfortunately I may have to create a static website until I can afford better software.

No comments:

Post a Comment