Tuesday 6 December 2011

Music Video: Trials

Here is another one of my initial ideas. I won't include much about it as I changed my mind. I will upload what I already have of it though. It is to the song "Cancer" by My Chemical Romance. I have planned out each part of the video and I've begun a storyboard:






















For the second verse of the song, the location is going to change to a room with a mirror. As a sort of feasability study, I tried recording that scene from a single camera angle using my phone camera, which I later added on the music from that verse.







It'll look better once its been shot with several angles, alongside the correct costume (an old-ish wedding dress) and lighting (dim, musty style) with the area around the mirror covered in drapes etc to make it look as though its in an old, forgotten, dusty bedroom. But I decided that it will work, and now I'm looking on ebay for a cheap wedding dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment