Tuesday 6 December 2011

Ancillary Tasks: Digipak




Here is my finished digipak! I've gone for a pyschadelic style so it relates to the nature of the video. I've not made it totally crazy, as its a digipak for a whole album and not just promoting one song. For this reason, I've kept it more conventional and eye catching so it would be noticeable in shops and online.










I've chosen a repeating pattern to show consistency within the band, and to keep in with the house style of the entire digipak. The website address is featured along the bottom of the back, to link my products together.













































I chose to do an insert for the band without the rest of the Stoner theme, so they don't get forgotten. This is the front for the band booklet (all part of the digipak)






















And here is the back, with the actual band member's featured in the panel shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment