Tuesday 6 December 2011

Short Film: Prelim Experiment

I am making a short film (about 1 minute long, if we can make it that short!) with my sister Sarah Tye. We are doing "A Day In The Life Of...Amanda Bellamy" - a fictional student played by myself. Sarah is the camerawoman and I am the editor. We both came up with the idea for our film, and help each other try to perfect each part of making the film.

I've noticed that it is a lot harder to make a short film, as there is so much less time to fit everything into! So we've tried to use certain shots, speed some of the footage up, and include as much as possible through shots and voiceovers.

I'll upload it when's its finished, at the moment I'm trying to incorporate one scene into another, faded in the corner of the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment